Time for some good news! We will be winding down our curbside only practice as staff have the opportunity to be vaccinated and COVID-19 numbers continue to significantly improve. We will continue curbside only care for the rest of June while staff finishes their vaccine protocol and while we complete refurbishment of our ceilings throughout the hospital. Starting July 5, 2021 we will start inviting clients to join their pets in the hospital with us. Here is how we will start this transition back to normal:
- Hybrid Curbside Service
- Just like you have gotten used to over the last 1.5 years you will call us when you arrive.
- When it is your pet’s turn to be seen, a staff member will come out to your car, greet you and escort you and your pet(s) directly to an exam room.
- Once the exam, consultation, and treatments are completed you will be checked out in the exam room. From there you can exit the building to your car.
- **In accordance with CDC guidelines we ask that if you have not been vaccinated or have not yet completed the vaccine protocol that you WEAR A MASK while in our building. Please continue to help limit the spread of COVID-19.
- Curbside Service
- If you prefer we will continue to offer curbside service for you and your pet as we have been for the last 1.5 years. Just please let us know that this is your preference.
- Medication and Food Pickup
- This will continue to be curbside only. Please call us when you arrive and we will bring your medication or food directly to you and check you out at your vehicle (Now that’s service!)
*Per CDC guidelines, all staff that have completed the approved vaccine protocol will no longer be wearing masks inside or outside of the hospital.